Hypnosis has been used by many millions of people from every walk of life to change their emotional responses, mental patterns and transform their lives. The new technology of NLP has been used in a like manner and with new discoveries for its use coming into the public consciousness every year its possibilities seem endless.
I am going to share with you a relatively new NLP technique that you can use on its own or in conjunction with self hypnosis that will supercharge your efforts and ensure you can build the life of your dreams!
There is an extremely simple process you can use that will let you easily reprogram your subconscious mind. This process can be used to create a solid foundation for success just prior to any hypnotic session and can even be used without the need for hypnosis.
Many influences have shaped your views and beliefs from a very early age up to this point in your life. You have acquired habits of thinking and acting that are merely subconscious programs that affect your behaviour. These subconscious programs can be just as easily changed as they were created in the first place.
Your mind can be likened to a computer and your behaviours, thoughts and feelings are the software that runs on your bio-computer. There is a well known saying amongst computer programs “garbage in, garbage out!” If you have negative subconscious programs that are running constantly in your subconscious mind then they will constantly be working against your efforts. It is impossible to achieve any real measure of success if your have negative mental programs that are in direct opposition to the things you are trying to achieve.
Many self improvement techniques encourage you to fill your mind with positive thoughts and mental images without properly addressing the fact that your mind is full of negative programming that needs to be eliminated. This is where hypnosis can be invaluable as it can force the mind to reprogram this negative behaviour.
I am about to give you a simple NLP technique that can be used on its own. However, this technique can also be used during a self hypnosis trance to supercharge your efforts. It's very powerful and will reprogram your mind for success. Anyone who has used this approach has received immense benifit and witnessed amazing changes occurring in their lives!
1. Decide on a something you would like to have, be or do.
2. Imagine having, doing or being that very thing in this moment right now. Take note of how you view that scene in your mind. Is it large or small? Is this image in colour or is it in black and white? Is the image in the midlle, to the left or to the right? Is it life-size and clear? Or is it small and hazy?
3. Now, think of something that you do well and know you are already great at – it doesn’t matter what it is just as long as you feel that you are good at it. How do you see that picture in your mind’s eye? Is it large or small? Is this image in colour or is it in black and white? Is the image in the midlle, to the left or to the right? Is it life-size and clear? Or is it small and hazy?
4. See how these two images differ. Note how they appear in your mind differently from each other.
5. Now I want you to take the visualized image you created of the thing that you want to happen and make it identical in shape, colour, contrast, clarity, size and position as the image of the thing you do well.
6. Visualize this scene in the same way everyday for 30 days and you will retrain your mind. Every time you think of your goal or desire ensure the picture you have in your head is displayed in the same way as a picture of something you are good at. This forces your subconscious mind to reprogram any negative thought patterns that are contrary to your desire.
Your mind thinks is very specific ways and although the above exercise may seem very simple to you it is extremely powerful and if you take the time to do it and ensure you think of your desires is this way in future you will ensure your success.
Do you regularly listen to mentally guided hypnosis or meditational recordings? If so, then try this new skill during your listening times. Make sure your visualized image is the same size, colour, clarity and position and a mental image of something you are good at. You will be surprised at just how fast your new vision comes to pass.
Article Source: http://www.articlegalore.net