Goal Setting

Very many people are trying to live up to their dreams. Not many have accomplished their dreams, and many don’t really know what their dreams are. Very important for people to have dreams, because dreams are becoming into ideas, the ideas are into goals, goals into plans, and finally plan become the reality.

That’s what we all are living for. Isn’t it? How about you? Do you have a dream? Did you ever dreamed when you were a kid, or your having a dream that your going after right now. If you don’t have a dream, or you don’t have a goal, just make one up.
Follow the goal. If you don’t have a goal yet, make one up. For example, my goal for this month is to lose 10 pounds. Or my goal for this month is to get a rise, or, my goal for this month is to lift 300 lbs bench press.

Your goals can be anything, anything that your interested in. Remember, it’s very important to writ every goal down on a sheet of paper. When you will be writing you will remember that you have spend your energy and time into your planning. That way you’re going to progress toward your goal.

For example, your goal is to make more money. Do the following:

• Set the amount that your aiming for.
• Set the time limit (Realistically)
• In the step by step, write everything that you can do to get close to desired amount of money.
• How can you improve your skills, so you will be paid more?
• How long will it take you to learn a new skill?
• What other options you have, (Write everything down on a paper).

It is very important to write everything down on a sheet of paper, or better yet, get a note book. In this note book have all your plans. Have all your goals. Every morning read trough your main goal, and what you have to do today to get closer toward your goal.

The advice that I gave you, works. It work 100%, why am I so sure? It’s because I am practicing it. Every month I have a goal and I make a plan and I follow my goal. At first it will be hard to follow, but you’ll get used to it.